The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gamer's Forum

A classic forum for gamers. General conversation about gaming consoles, games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Game MakersGame Makers  Game DatabaseGame Database  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Centenarians!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake101
Pancake101

Credits : 48

Centenarians! Empty
PostSubject: Centenarians!   Centenarians! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Centenarians are obviously people 100 years old or older.

Just a few days ago, I found out that my great grand-mother is one! Very Happy .. and I never knew before... sad.. I never knew my great grand-mother was even alive... sad..

And.. today.. i found out that this forum doesn't accept centenarians. I tried to be 100 years old here, and it said "This forum does not accept members over 100 years old" (or something like that...)

So do you know any centenarians?
Back to top Go down
Therealattacka
Therealattacka

Credits : 37

Centenarians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centenarians!   Centenarians! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 am

my mother mothers father is 107

yeah i tryed the age of 1337 but it didnt work ^^
and no centarians would like to join a gamers forum i think
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/attacka/
Pancake101
Pancake101

Credits : 48

Centenarians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centenarians!   Centenarians! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 am

Therealattacka wrote:
yeah i tryed the age of 1337 but it didnt work ^^
lol.. it would be nice if it worked..

Quote :
and no centarians would like to join a gamers forum i think
Yeah lol I know... but I was curious why this forum doesn't accept them for no reason... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Centenarians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centenarians!   Centenarians! Empty

Back to top Go down

Centenarians!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamer's Forum :: Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: