The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gamer's Forum

A classic forum for gamers. General conversation about gaming consoles, games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Game MakersGame Makers  Game DatabaseGame Database  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My little hobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

Credits : 338

My little hobby Empty
PostSubject: My little hobby   My little hobby EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWoi-s7vVM

Been in this hobby for about three years now. Got the Stampede when i started, and i've moved up to the Mini E-Revo. Which is INSANELY fast for its size.

My brother is the one driving the Rustler, which is not mine, but i still drive it anyways.

The E-Revo gets about 30~ Mph on one battery, the Rustler gets about 25~ Mph on 8.4 Volts, and the Stampede gets about 25~ Mph on 8.4 Volts.

Quote :

Bone Stock E-Revo (7.2 V @ 1200 MaH)
Bone Stock Rustler XL-5 (8.4 V @ 3000 MaH)

Stampede
Reedy Radon 30000 RPM 17T
14/90 Gearing
8.4 V @ 3000 Mah

My new E-Revo 1/16th VXL, along with my Rusty and 'Pede.

The 'Pede was not in it as much because i have to rebuild the tranny.

Check out my other vids!

Enjoy!

P.S. The audio gets a little screwy at the end for some reason... I'll be fixing it soon.
Back to top Go down

My little hobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamer's Forum :: Community :: Member Creations-
Jump to: