The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gamer's Forum

A classic forum for gamers. General conversation about gaming consoles, games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Game MakersGame Makers  Game DatabaseGame Database  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Public Betas, POSTPONED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

Credits : 338

First Public Betas, POSTPONED Empty
PostSubject: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 pm

STAY TUNED FOR A DATE, SOME TIME IN EARLY DECEMBER.

Last edited by 8thkill on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

Credits : 100

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Yay! Very Happy Now we can play with other people! Razz Development is going well. You think we should post this beta on Reflect? Or Yoyogames? (The beta.)
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah. I'll make the post on reflect and troop will handlE YYG.

We have a strategy for getting plays off of YYG
Back to top Go down
KnockKnub
Global Admin
KnockKnub

Credits : 976

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 am

Better put me as a collaborator, because I sent you my progress. (I ended up finally guessing my password and getting it right)

Also, you don't have a link. No link = Not a legit beta.
Back to top Go down
https://thegamerboard.4umer.com
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Should we post it on GMC? And, I have a Yoyo acount. Very Happy Can you put me as collaborator too? Also, what is the YYG stratagy? Razz
Back to top Go down
Gamr
Gamr

Credits : 15

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Hammerman1234 wrote:
Should we post it on GMC? And, I have a Yoyo acount. Very Happy Can you put me as collaborator too? Also, what is the YYG stratagy? Razz

I assume the strategy involves a puppy and candy.
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Lol @ Gamr

Who ever has helped out some will be added as a collaborator. Basically anyone thats on the list on the NAG post.
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 pm

11 more days! Smile We should post this on GMC, since GMC is huge so..We can get a lot of plays! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KnockKnub
Global Admin
KnockKnub

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 am

Meh, the GMC is full of worthless insulting hypocrites. They insult you for your english while they misspell every other word.
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 am

Lol... We'll do that. We have a strat forgetting plays, so me and troop will handle.
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Only 1 week before the big day. =P
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Due to various reasons... We are going to post pone the beta testing until some time in early December. Stay tuned for a date.

Trooper will not be available all week so this makes testing difficult.
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Sorry everyone! I had the feeling we were going to have to postpone it. Embarassed At least the first beta won't be in 2011, it's still gonna be in 2010! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KnockKnub
Global Admin
KnockKnub

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 pm

8th, if early December means late January I am going to shoot you in the foot.
(Jk'ing)
(Or am I?)
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 pm

8D
I'll talk to troop and we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Public Betas, POSTPONED   First Public Betas, POSTPONED Empty

Back to top Go down

First Public Betas, POSTPONED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamer's Forum :: Games. :: 3012-
Jump to: