The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gamer's Forum

A classic forum for gamers. General conversation about gaming consoles, games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Game MakersGame Makers  Game DatabaseGame Database  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnockKnub
Global Admin
KnockKnub

Credits : 976

Moderation Empty
PostSubject: Moderation   Moderation EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Moderators. Ahhh... Moderators. Keeping the forum clean.

Everyone wants to be one. Too bad that can't happen.

Anyway, let me bring out a few points:
If you ask me to be a mod, I will say no. Asking me will result in you having no change of being a mod... Ever!
Mods will only be needed when I get really busy. When such happens, I will get two more mods to keep the forums clean while I'm gone.
If you are a bad mod, I will remove your powers. If you abuse your powers, I will remove them and suspend you from the forums.

No feedback is appropriate for this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://thegamerboard.4umer.com

Moderation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamer's Forum :: Community :: Community-
Jump to: