The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gamer's Forum

A classic forum for gamers. General conversation about gaming consoles, games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Game MakersGame Makers  Game DatabaseGame Database  RegisterRegister  Log in  

N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)

Go down 
+5
Gamr
Pancake101
McTater
8thkill
yokcos700
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yokcos700

Credits : 16

N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) Empty
PostSubject: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:34 pm

There should be tanks, and I will stand by that to the death, or until someone disagrees.
Only in campaign though.
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

Credits : 338

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 pm

I don't know how possible that will be, but we'll see.

You mean tanks as in ones that the user can drive around? or both for the CPU and users?
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Either, preferably user-driven, rotatable turret and possibly a 2nd, changable weapon to replace 'nades.
CPU driven is fine, also.
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 pm

yokcos700 wrote:
a 2nd, changable weapon to replace 'nades.

Like?
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Like a flamethrower (I love flamethrowers),
a laser,
a grenade launcher.
Utilities may also be equipped:
Stealth module,
Health regeneration,
Missile launcher.

That kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm

yokcos700 wrote:
Like a flamethrower (I love flamethrowers),
a laser,
a grenade launcher.
Utilities may also be equipped:
Stealth module,
Health regeneration,
Missile launcher.

That kind of thing.

Most of what is in the original ADR will be in this...

Make sure you check the features list. I believe a grenade launcher (as an attachment on the assault) is already listed. Missile launcher, rocket you mean? Most of these new weapons will be needed to be bought using perk points. So health regen. will be in possibly.
Back to top Go down
McTater

Credits : 6

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Too lazy to check the features list, but Z movement (slopes, jumping) would be awesome. afro
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:35 pm

On a TDS game?
Back to top Go down
Pancake101
Pancake101

Credits : 48

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm

8thkill wrote:
On a TDS game?
He was too lazy to check what game type it was..
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm

I kinda figured that...
Back to top Go down
Gamr
Gamr

Credits : 15

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Z-movement on a TDS game would actually work pretty awesomely if it's done right
Back to top Go down
MrStraw1234
MrStraw1234

Credits : 119

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah....control the high ground..so if someone shoots from below they cant get you, and if you shoot from above you can get them..
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 am

We'll see Razz
We still have our hands full with trying to get the game online.
Back to top Go down
MrStraw1234
MrStraw1234

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 am

Well, for the tanks, they should just be boardable and offboardable.
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

MrStraw1234 wrote:
That would probably be better.

Z-movement would probably be quite easy, but the camera should 'zoom out' more the higher you go, giving those on top of a cliff the advantage over those below.
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 pm

yokcos700 wrote:
MrStraw1234 wrote:

Z-movement would probably be quite easy, but the camera should 'zoom out' more the higher you go, giving those on top of a cliff the advantage over those below.

We'll see! Like i said... lets get the bulk of the game done and then we'll work on adding features like that.
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 pm

8thkill wrote:
yokcos700 wrote:
MrStraw1234 wrote:

We'll see! Like i said... lets get the bulk of the game done and then we'll work on adding features like that.

Very well. Now we wait.

*twiddles thumbs*
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Heh. Were closed to suggestions... so i'll lock this topic until beta testing and/or released. PM me if you need it unlocked.

EDIT: On second thought i'll leave it open for discussion... if it becomes an issue i will lock it.
Back to top Go down
TrooperJB
TrooperJB

Credits : 61

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 am

I am thinking, unless we get this reflect enabled we need a way to have a server list. To do this i was thinking, we could create a master server, which would be hosted 24/7 by somone. This server would be used by other servers that people host, each server would tell the master server they are hosting, then on a client exe it would connect to the master server and get data for all the servers being hosted and would include the IP to connect to which could be done automatically.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/tr00pers
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:20 pm

TrooperJB wrote:
I am thinking, unless we get this reflect enabled we need a way to have a server list. To do this i was thinking, we could create a master server, which would be hosted 24/7 by somone. This server would be used by other servers that people host, each server would tell the master server they are hosting, then on a client exe it would connect to the master server and get data for all the servers being hosted and would include the IP to connect to which could be done automatically.

You know. I'm always hosting 24/7 :whistles:

Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Not a bad idea.

When is beta-testing? WHEN?!?!
Back to top Go down
MrStraw1234
MrStraw1234

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Nice question. Ask the developers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake101
Pancake101

Credits : 48

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 pm

I believe he is asking the developers..
Back to top Go down
8thkill
Global Moderator
8thkill

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:42 pm

yokcos700 wrote:
Not a bad idea.

When is beta-testing? WHEN?!?!

Probably around Christmas time. We've gotten a lot done lately. Master Server.

We need to still put in online bots, fix movement, and add stages for online.

Also more weapons.

That'll be last.

We currently have assault, shotty, and pistol.
Back to top Go down
KnockKnub
Global Admin
KnockKnub

Credits : 976

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:08 pm

ROFL. Christmas? At my procrastination rate we'll be done by early 2011.
Back to top Go down
https://thegamerboard.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)   N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original) Empty

Back to top Go down

N.A.G. Suggestions (Split from original)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next