The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
This forum has been deleted. However, the Administrator requested that '3012' and the category 'Community' be kept open.

No other changes will be made to this forum. Moderating abilities for 'TGB Credit Store' have been disabled.

The current properties of this forum will stay -- they cannot be changed at all.

Members with less than 5 posts have been disabled. They are no longer able to post in this forum.
The Gamer's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gamer's Forum

A classic forum for gamers. General conversation about gaming consoles, games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Game MakersGame Makers  Game DatabaseGame Database  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Game-Island War RPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yokcos700

Credits : 16

Forum Game-Island War RPG Empty
PostSubject: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 pm

What is this?
This is a forum RPG in which you control a character on a fictional island, progressing through a series of events, leveling up, acquiring new weapons and fighting monsters. First, the base stats:
Base stats
You can assign 25 counters to the following statistics, no more than 8 or less than 2 in any category:
HP-The amount of hitpoints your character has.
Defence-Your character's resistance against attacks.
Attack-Your character's attack strength.
Speed-Your character's speed of movement and attack.
Luck-How often good things will happen to your character.
You can also choose a name for your character, 2 abilities (e.g. electrocute, whip, throw bomb, etc.), and 1 Super-ability, which is so powerful that it can only be used once. Please post a description of each ability, and (optional) your character.
How can I join?
By posting each of those details, e.g.
Quote :
Name:Face Breaker
HP:6
Defence:6
Attack:5
Speed:2
Luck:6
Abilities:
Balefire. Shoots a stream of fire from my hand.
Removal.Removes an enemy from the battle.
Super-ability:Meteor storm.Meteors rain on the enemy for 1 month.
I get it. But how will the game work?
Every day there will be an update. everyone in the game will be in a position, and must post what they wish to do. If they wish to use Mirror Shard on an enemy, then:
Quote :
Use Mirror Shard on him
The same if you wish to go into the forest, or whatever else you could wish to do.
Time conversion:
1 year in-game:1 month IRL
3 months in-game:1 week IRL
12 days in-game:1 day IRL
Enjoy! Smile

Hammerman
Items:
Cookie (3). Heals 10 HP
Abilities:
Defenstrate. Drops an enemy from a height. 15 damage.
Hanging. Hangs enemy/ies between two tall structures. 10 damage.
Super-Ability: Earth Shaker. Devestates enemies for 2 weeks.

Sorry, people. I have encountered a problem, and cannot report Damasterer's stats. Might be done in 18 hours (sorry).

Last edited by yokcos700 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaMasterer
DaMasterer

Credits : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Well, I doubt I can check on this every day, but here's my character:
Name: Damasterer (not very creative...)
HP: 5
Defense: 7
Attack: 6
Speed: 4
Luck: 3
Defenestrate: Drops an enemy to the ground from extreme height
Hanging: Grabs a group of enemies and strings them up by a rope in between to trees, buildings, or other tall structures
Earthshaker: 10.00 earthquake devastates the enemy for 2 weeks

There's my feeble attempt at a killer character. Hope he can do SOMETHING cool.
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

Credits : 100

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Name: Hammerman (=P)
HP: 6
Defense: 5
Attack: 4
Speed: 1
Luck: 2
Abilities:
Laser: Fires a laser at an enemy.
Shock: Shocks multiple enemies at once.
Super-Ability - Paralyze Shock: Shocks a single enemy and paralyzes it for 24 days. (Ingame time.)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Damasterer
You are in a small wooden village, all the buildings of which are made of wood. Desert surrounds it on three sides, and on the other is a gigantic lake. You are facing that lake, and in front of you is a pile of crates with a small gift on top. There is a small, grim-looking shack to its left. What do you do?
HP:50
DEF:7
ATK:6
Speed:4
Luck:3
XP:0
Hammerman
You find yourself in a large, concrete city, walking out of your home. The buildings form a square surrounding a large park, apart from one gap in the square, beyond which is a harsh, unforgiving desert. You notice some cookies on the ground on a plate. You do what?
HP:60
DEF:5
ATK:4
Speed:1
Luck:2
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 pm

I take the cookies with me into the desert to have something to eat while I'm in it.

Question: When you say "enemy", do you mean like another member?
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 pm

When I say enemy, I mean either another player or an NPC.
Damasterer
You take the cookies (there are three) and walk off into the desert. Walking out of the city, you see the ocean to your left, strange considering it's a desert, and a small, green cube-creature in front of you, looking at you meanacingly. Battle it?
HP:50
Def:7
Atk:
Speed:4
Luck:3

Also, after most updates, a player list in the first post will be edited to include items and effects. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hammerman1234
Hammerman1234

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm

yokcos700 wrote:
Damasterer
You mean Hammerman? Razz Damasterer never answered. =/

Assuming it's Hammerman, yes, I battle it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yokcos700

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 pm

*facepalms at self*
I don't know how I just did that.

Did you know that you can also just 'attack' an enemy?
Hammerman
You battle the cubus (cube-creature)
Cubus uses face-grab! 4 damage dealt!
HP: 46
Def: 7
Atk: 6
Speed: 4
Luck: 3

Cubus
HP: 10

EDIT: Might move this to Reflect.
Back to top Go down
DaMasterer
DaMasterer

Credits : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Way back there... I take the gift of course. Who wouldn't? Then I escape by swimming across the lake, or maybe finding a boat in the shack Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game-Island War RPG   Forum Game-Island War RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Game-Island War RPG
Page 1 of 1